Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New mods being built

Hey everyone, I'm going to post up some pictures of the mods I made recently. I am going to put these and the one's I'm going to build all up on eBay. I will add more pictures as they are made. If you would like something custom made just leave a comment or email me at modadvantage@gmail.com

My eBay items page: http://shop.ebay.com/mod-advantage/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

My newest rapid fire mod is 8 mode rapid fire with 3 and 5 round burst here's a video of it:

Here's pictures of my new color changing LEDs, ultra bright blue, and ultra bright red LEDs. I have white LEDs and may do something with those as well.

8 mode clear shell with red/blue/color changing LEDs
AA battery power:
Play and charge power:

6 mode with all red LEDs with clear headset area

1 comment: